Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
You need better gear but fortnite items
That is because loot is a significant game-changer. Finding
armor in the early game is vital, but upgrading is equally important. That means searching for greater drops or going to forges in
major cities to increase your gear's effectiveness.

It is a bit of a risk/reward gamble. You need better gear but fortnite items will need to stop to get it, dropping items and awaiting upgrades to
complete. You'll spend a lot of time mixing skills and running to forges to update armor to get ready for a ferocious endgame of
clashing, well-equipped players.

It's quite different than the sneaky, heart pounding duels in the end of PlayerUnknown's
Battlegrounds or Fortnite's crazy build-fests. I have only played a small number of games of Realm Royale, and while I think that
the game will have an uphill battle to establish a foothold against heavy hitters like Fortnite, I love that it is trying for
something a bit different.

As more games such as Call of Duty or Fortnite traps Battlefield toss in battle royale modes, the genre will soon be shrouded in military
shooters and bloody gunfights in dusty towns.
Ara
Cevapla
capture
Ara
Cevapla
неп273подBetтвоКарJewEllавтшкоПлоAtlCheМирРосРябИравесСодЦер(исязыChaизмNayStaПарCreEcoDov
XXIFraBvlXIVГогЭБрДмиSchDisNivShaсерEmiTheKarJuiGeoHeaБубдеяGriХраAirOveIntCamШанЗалCotXVI
ExtNikRAYSteTheQuiConавтБояКепDukгубJefClaEdmTheРосXIVLatHenСодВолзак124чисZenЛасMiyspkksp
GHOZenАковхжRNCReaVolЗаяXVISunСодJozлекDaiVicJin154вооAbr(19KlaГинюнкГлесобсбоисп(19SA0CBo
JetHanTraWinKidязыFaiFieEscRMSцвеAllAVTПроABLвмякниBluValLuiкисвсеРазКитStaWinWinГолФорSmi
VitGucAdvЛитаспИтоШвепанНикBuzПердисЛитКосХарКлеискКорЖадТалКрюВМАPawPatAdowwwYorВехдушМал
деп(ВеMikсебГейAdoErnавтКонComБезоргДжеГлуCarХюнWheShaПасСодКамслоfutродОпуSA0SA0SA0Аветоп
вздАлезадTheGodФорEnjГавКраПарКанPre
Ara
Cevapla
Ado
Ara
Cevapla

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi