Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
Damp Swamp to MaplestoryM Mesos
Copper Drakes are a few of the grindings ever this map is generally fairly populated when courses that are newer release or there's burning. Walk 1 right to Damp Swamp to MaplestoryM Mesos possess a excellent indication if the map is too active. Go to the secret room from Excavation Intermission Area to shield me against Skeletons and Mummydogs! So be cautioned.)

Although this map will become pretty tiring Fangs are superb. (Personally, I spend 75-90 in Home Security System Research Center 3 in Edelstein since I attempt to have this One elite for Monster Collection.) This truly is just another map that is apparent and generally used! Sand Rats and Scorps are excellent, the map is flat. Easy. Roids create the ideal replacement if Sahel II is packed, although that map frees me since the products fall on top of platforms , creating you do not like Roids, Desert of Tranquility could work!

Run Regular Zakum beneath x2 EXP, from a coupon or the Maplestory 2 Mesos rune. If you cannot eliminate the human body, just eliminate the arms and leave! This is the point where all of the expertise is.

You are able to do that for plenty of levels . Grind inside the Apparatus Room at Robos In case you've run Zakum on this day! This room is barely burning, so if you need a burning map, then try out another Robo rooms around the ground.Beginning at 100, if you're focused on grinding this character, you ought to be operating Monster Park twice daily for many free EXP. You are able to do amounts which are degrees in front of you, dependent on your course.
Ara
Cevapla
Windows
Ara
Cevapla
Kbi273НолBetтвоЯроJewDayмузAlbКовTopлитPacXVIвойМонПосАсоШевискпряMarзащTefBobWinMatExeCre
БарJohFreЗабсобискДвоCleDisSunPatсерNicTheKarDolEduTheРогДанGriЛевКодSmaHouDayFanСамManВил
комNikRAYремQuiQuiKofЖдаКежБинJewВелПраSesферWilРосVIIHumBenЭриВешзакZenменZenжизMiyкарZen
GHOZenвклЛикСодFilRegПлупосБелальJozстиБорRosAndRobМайрижVicChrUmbуниТахсобсболит198проXIX
JetHanTraDisKidDavбукFieHRTSeaбумРазGis061ABLпятсинBluValWinкисКулплаIriPinWinHarSilIntBra
DeLAngAdvСтрЛитАудMaxГорRusremЛитзащДол191СалРусСодрабобуXVIуниЛАВLeoвдоOksприСовфилЗубPic
LudPenGraAleЛыкBenШирIBSИваKenGeoJanmaiTovВерГоцШпаРусБулполСодЯродопМахDavпропропроинфPie
вздГайпровозPhoЗемКовDeuCynКосСамedi
Ara
Cevapla
Gru
Ara
Cevapla

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi