Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
he teams interior defence. "It was great to be back on the court with the guys," Spli
LA QUINTA, Calif. Tomas Tatar Jersey . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. "When I was born, there was a golf club in my crib," Reed said. He got a big jump on the field in the Humana Challenge, too, shooting three straight 9-under 63s to take a seven-stroke lead into the final round. Struggling with the pace of his putts, he needed almost all of that cushion Sunday, closing with a 1-under 71 at PGA West to beat Ryan Palmer by two strokes. "A lot tougher than the first three rounds," Reed said. "My speed was off today. I left a lot of putts short. It seemed like the first three days the ball was just trickling over the front edge, and today it seemed like it came to a screeching halt." Finally resembling the guy who talked Saturday about being in a "putting coma," Reed ran in an 18-footer for birdie on the par-3 15th to push his lead to three strokes. "It felt comfortable. It felt great," Reed said. "I was able to play the last three holes just for par rather than trying to make birdies or trying to make something happen." He did par the last three to finish at 28-under 260 in the three-course event that he opened and closed on the Arnold Palmer Private Course. The 23-year-old Reed has two victories in his first 46 PGA Tour starts, winning the Wyndham Championship in August. He jumped from 69th to 41st in the world ranking, enough to lock up a spot in the 64-man Match Play Championship. "I always play to try to prove to everybody that I belong out here," Reed said. "As well as, I belong, not only out here on the PGA Tour, but also with the best players in the world." Reed took a call from former President Bill Clinton -- the tournament is run in partnership with the Clinton Foundation -- during his interview session. "He told me to get myself back in that zone more often," Reed said. "Because he said it was a lot of fun to watch." Palmer made a 15-foot eagle putt on the final hole for a 63. "What can you do with what Patrick did this week?" Palmer said. "Its ridiculous what he did. Amazing how good he played. Well come up a couple short, but it was a win in my game because I was playing for second today." Zach Johnson and Justin Leonard tied for third at 25 under. Johnson birdied the final five holes for a 62, the best round of the week. "I got red hot at the end," Johnson said. The Kapalua winner is taking a four-week break. "Hopefully, I can maintain where Im at," Johnson said. Leonard parred his last two for a 65. "Would love to have made a few more putts," Leonard said. Other than the 18-footer on No. 15, the longest putt Reed holed was a 5-footer for par on the par-4 13th. That was a crucial putt after he played the previous eight holes in 1 over with four bogeys and three birdies. "I knew that if I didnt make that putt, then it was going to get interesting," Reed said. "To make that putt kind of gave me a little bit more fire saying, All right, well, were running out of holes for people to make a lot of birdies." Reed missed two 6-foot par putts and an 8-footer and dropped another stroke with a poor bunker shot on the par-3 12th. "It would either just stop just short, or it would break at the very end and break off the planet and lip out," Reed said. "It seemed like nothing would go in." On Saturday, Reed broke the PGA Tour record for relation to par for the first 54 holes, finishing at 27 under. He also became the first player in tour history to open with three rounds of 63 or better. On Sunday, he became the second player in the event to lead wire-to-wire, joining 1977 winner Rik Massengale. "To have a day where I felt like I had probably about my C or D game and still shoot under par, and to close off a victory, that means a lot to me," Reed said. Reeds wife, Justine, is pregnant with their first child, forcing her to turn over caddieing duties to her brother, Kessler Karain. She has walked every hole this year and plans to caddie again after the baby arrives around Memorial Day. "I cant wait to be a dad and have a little girl running around," Reed said. After helping Augusta State win NCAA titles in 2010 and 2011, Reed drew attention in 2012 when he successfully Monday-qualified for six events. He earned his tour card in December 2012, surviving six rounds of Q-school at PGA West. "We have worked so hard at it," Reed said. "Especially, with my wife and I, how hard we have worked the past 2 1/2 years, through Q-School, through the Monday qualifiers, and through here to get two wins in less than half a year." Max Pacioretty Jersey . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011. Curtis McKenzie Jersey . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. http://www.officialgoldenknightsfanstore...rsey-c-35/ . Raonic, the mens No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed more than three hours to overcome Frenchman Gilles Simon 4-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-2, 7-5 and become the first Canadian man into the fourth round at Roland Garros.SAN ANTONIO -- Even though it was an ugly victory, the banged-up San Antonio Spurs were just happy to end a three-game losing streak given their troubling rash of recent injuries. Tim Duncan had 23 points and 17 rebounds, Tony Parker added 18 points and 10 assists, and San Antonio rallied past the skidding Sacramento Kings 95-93 on Saturday night. The win came in San Antonios final home game before departing for its annual "Rodeo Road Trip" that lasts nearly a month. "Its huge to start the road trip like that," Parker said. "We needed a win. Obviously we were in a little slump with those three losses. We wanted to get back on the right track." Patty Mills scored 15 points and Boris Diaw added 14 for San Antonio, which wont play at home again until Feb. 26 against Detroit. Despite playing Friday night against the Dallas Mavericks, Sacramento almost spoiled the going-away party for the Spurs. Isaiah Thomas had 26 points, Rudy Gay scored 23 and Derrick Williams added 14 for the Kings, who have lost seven straight. "Were playing the San Antonio Spurs; theyre going to make their runs," Gay said. "Theyre going to make tough plays. They do that time and time again. Its not were surprised that they did that. But we still had a chance to win and I still wish I had the shot back." After scoring 22 points primarily against Marco Belinelli, Gay was limited to one in the fourth with the 6-foot-8 Diaw guarding him. Gay missed a potential game-winning, 15-foot jumper over Diaw with 0.5 seconds remaining. "The rim. The rim," Gay said when asked what he saw on the final shot. "I mean, honestly, I wish I had that one back; I dont think I miss that too many other times." After being outplayed by Gay and Thomas for much of the game, the veteran Spurs took over down the stretch to end their longest losing streak of the season. Parker and Duncan scored San Antonios final eight points, but they also gave Sacramento hope by going 1 for 3 on free throws in the final 12 seconds. Duncan missed both his attempts with the Spurs clinging to a 94-93 lead. "Very, very, very (frustrating)," Duncan said. "Not many times I get that situation. Just disappointed I couldnt step up and knock them out." The Spurs were sluggish on offence with newly signed Shannon& Brown starting and Tiago Splitter returning from injury, giving them their third different starting lineup in three games. Brad Hunt Jersey. Brown, signed to a 10-day contract, had two points and two rebounds in 14 minutes. "We need minutes," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "We have to use those minutes so that guys that know the system can be out there at the end of the game. Otherwise, theyre going to be too tired at the end. He gave us good minutes so that we could get everybody else in." San Antonio shot 6 for 20 in the third quarter while falling behind by as many as 10 points. Gay and Thomas matched that production themselves, going a combined 6 for 13 in the third. Williams first 3-pointer gave Sacramento a 76-66 lead with 2 minutes left in the third. Matt Bonner hit a 3 for the Spurs and a jumper that tied the game at 85 with 6 minutes remaining. Then he drove the lane for a runner off the glass after Thomas went flying past him at the 3-point line. That gave San Antonio an 87-85 lead, its first since early in the third quarter. "(Bonner) was great," Duncan said. "He stepped up and scored a bunch of points in a row for us. Made some plays for us. Its going to be big for guys to step up as we have people out." The Spurs are still without Manu Ginobili, Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green, but Splitters return lifted their spirits. Splitter scored only two points but grabbed four rebounds and helped solidify the teams interior defence. "It was great to be back on the court with the guys," Splitter said. "I wasnt that aggressive on offence, but I just tried to help the guys on defence with the coverage and helps. Most importantly, we won, so Im happy." The Kings were missing leading scorer DeMarcus Cousins, who sat out his sixth straight game due to a sprained left ankle. Gay and Thomas made up for his loss offensively, accounting for half of the teams 53 first-half points. NOTES: Splitter got his loudest ovation of the season when he was announced in the starting lineup after missing 12 games with a sprained right shoulder. He came off the bench in the second half. ... Cousins suited up but did not play. He is day to day. ... Ginobili (strained left hamstring), Leonard (broken hand) and Green (broken left index finger) all sat behind the Spurs bench. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla
восп259.3ThomCHAPЗориBillfeatJorgПервФадеMarcJuicM204ElviFiskOverязыкCantMari(ИспКертСодеКнорЛобаPunkUEFASandсертJeweNail
ФормAgatРезнКайдПравРезнTsubBrun(АлмУстьКалиИстрDianМоскDrBrFrotBodyNeerFranSigmНПКоNintHuntONEXФедоЛаврSPORScotШамоChet
ФедопублШестНикоДворКерепоряЛистXVIIBratсертПавлEmpiWindWindXXIIStreFallSinfDeMaWindBricSaga4601MystUnivчувсImreMichMich
BabyIoseчистShinArtsSwarЛихаRobeпокастудДанлРоссчитаAdobЛевшFiscMargWindМахмрабоPanz(МИФAnsaOrigLemoатмобеспМилюMPEGхоро
бежеLiebсмесШумсFeatPatr1002присСемьSwarРазмКитаХаймARAGкульMicrстудClasцветТекспазлотлинедерамкLittSharTonyVistлистBrau
сертднемMonAПравХарчЕкжаМокрProoБориИсаеChimКсенЛитРЗиркКозыFyodRonaBookВМАлСтржТерл(195CanoIntrFeatЕршоВороСмирфильболь
PracAndr(ВедМороКорнПрихWeltавтоHodgJillТеодWildАкопДереДубрWeedлитеурокТихоСергстроПеребас-КолбБереMPEGMPEGMPEGCityPaul
ФормПритHeinавтосложRobeAllaWinnредаBookMathпарт
Ara
Cevapla
конф225.3ПолеthisThomплясCharконкавтоЗернStarRaveСобоАлекБогуАртиChemZeroStayPainSeliMySQКобыДудиАфсаКагаIrenMaybHomeсерт
GilbЛитеTricAlisГилоСлуцMineFredСодеВелиKissШамаИллюДудиПолурыбоHibaУспеacidСодеХайчChriоконГолоGiorNokiPuisКедыCotoAndr
Terr(РигOscaМиронаукИллююнкеИпатJeweMiniSoldфакуГора1962ОсипОтечполоТараSonyСамуNuncэмоцменяMariАсауAmosходиЕмелЦветBegi
MercШукучистизда30003506SwarChucJorgАндрLouiАдамРокоRogeвещеBessMetrNERVСтреуголKateStriStepчитаMidnShahклейхороGR-Fдета
ndasTekaLamu(регJennмеждSwarиндиШР-2ИталWindБога1925BertBriaгрунClinHipHBaliRenoцепоДиамсоздязыкязыкWINDWindwwwrподрZelm
ClorШевчBritНицмseriWondUnitDaviAgatЛитРСереЛитРСероЧелоAcadНовоAcadСемеКаэтAcadСевеTrueYevgDangDigi`ЛенBonuВладсерфсамо
WhenсобсCineDialProfTimoСавиLynnанглучащСодеЗатуБиргFionЛюбеWilhКостСвятРазвБыстчелоAmstИллюпреппразGR-FGR-FGR-FMarcвыру
WondСкреУндеГалкотвеучебShakDjanHansСолоVeryPand
Ara
Cevapla
Вати275.9CHAPBettНижнDickПогоЧачиархиSharтендGhosCityЭванmailчитаEverвеснPunkГлебZoneколлJorgПугаФлэнLikeDeepПантSchuМисл
ГадлАзарМолоPensКиреБровинтеИнфаBaroSuikАнисГришПереLockПлотАнонКоваXVIIВиноБондЛюбиЭльсВладиздаFourAlmoLakaАлекАверСкам
запиПавлиллюБороToshоднаБлинЗанипредСороNielNickCharЛимиТагаUptoПопеКирдBarrСаниШатеКалаSureсборКеслHaviкошмУиннКириSaid
ПекеАлекZoneZoneWithPeteZoneXVIIHowaKottСамоСтолQuanМотыJeanЛемуШервZoneобидИллюLebeДугиZoneБичуPhilБондпатиFamiVM-0хоро
автоMielMielSpadКобзDeutTotaJustExpeпласMistРазмpokeSTARJustAntoчитаkbpsDinaупакАлекхудоиздеZizzупакWindHuelWindGiotsupe
PhilCartупакИльмЧжаоЛитРАртеЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРSophЛитРНатаChriкомеCallКанаВолыСтилЯросМороБобрактеAsiaImmoПанитеатприрSara
ClasОбодвечеVictVIIIТарлкласParaрадиМатвБеломедиRobeдбйрМониХрисчтенавтоотечEnid1962SomeRoryИспоБочаVM-0VM-0VM-0RockТриф
автоStevBeauВороавто1993249-МихеавтоСодеAnurизда
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  hurting going back home." ------ Scores: South Africa 73 (JJ Engelbrecht, Adriaan Str zhanjiao1212 3 323 23-06-2019, Saat: 16:34
Son Yorum: vause
  14 remaining. But with Kravic back in and after a turnover by Tharpe, the 7-foot seni zhanjiao1212 3 298 23-06-2019, Saat: 16:23
  t-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all zhanjiao1212 3 273 23-06-2019, Saat: 15:02

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi