Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
tages all over the floor with our speed and you co
DALY CITY, Calif. Balenciaga Shoes Cheap Sale . -- Stacy Lewis noted that she was 29 and playing partner Lydia Ko was 17 when talking about their contrasting approaches to a storm delay Friday in the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic. "I think you try to stay patient during the delay more than anything, and try to stay loose," Lewis said. "I didnt sit down too much. Tried to stay up." Ko did the opposite. "I sat down, had some chicken soup, played some cards," Ko said. "I was totally relaxed." But she was careful to avoid hot chocolate. "I had a cup of hot chocolate before during a delay and next hole I hit it out of bounds," Ko said. "My mom brought me a cup and I was like, Oh, that better not be hot chocolate." Lewis overcame rain and hail to take the second-round lead, shooting her second straight 3-under 69 at Lake Merced. Winless since the Womens British Open in August, the third-ranked Lewis had a one-stroke lead over Ko and first-round leader Karine Icher. "We all went into the day knowing it would play hard," said Lewis, who has five runner-up finishes since her victory at St. Andrews. ""It was a test of patience. I took it one shot at a time and wanted to get the ball into the hole as fast as I could. Fortunately, I was able to do that." Ko had a 71, and Icher followed her opening 66 with a 73. Lewis and Ko played alongside Michelle Wie, dealing with heavy rain and hail that suspended play for just over an hour. Play resumed in steady drizzle that gave way to sunny afternoon conditions that helped several of the late starters. Wie, the winner last week in Hawaii, was even par after her second 72. The weather wavered between a slight mist and light shower before pounding the course just after noon, forcing the suspension at 12:36 p.m. "I honestly thought wed get it done," Lewis said. "Then we got to seven and it just poured. We had to call off Lydia from her putt when it started to hail." Ko, who turned 17 on Thursday and was named among TIME magazines 100 most influential people, thought she could get her putt in before being called off. "I was crazy and out of my mind thinking about putting in the hail," Ko said. "It started getting dark and Im glad I was called off." Ko returned to the course and made the putt. Icher was tied for the lead with Lewis at 5 under when the horn sounded. "I ate a little and dried my clothes," Icher said. "Rain delays are never fun but it happens. Being in the top five to start the tournament is pretty good, definitely my best start this year." Top-ranked Inbee Park, Mika Miyazato and Ilhee Lee were three strokes back at 3 under. Park had a 68 in the afternoon, Miyazato shot 69, and Lee had a 73. "It was a very good putting day and I hit a lot of fairways," Park said. "I got a little lucky with the weather. I only had to play in the rain for four holes." Miyazato finished before the delay. "The golf course was more challenging," Miyazato said. "I needed better course management." Second-ranked Suzann Pettersen, returning from a since back injury that sidelined her for three tournaments, was 2 under after a 72. Balenciaga Shoes On Sale Cheap . Make the extra pass, take care of the ball, play defence and get more out of his bench. Balenciaga Shoes Wholesale China . His head snapped back from the impact and hit the floor. The All-Star power forward was all right afterward, a relief for the Minnesota Timberwolves. http://www.discountbalenciaga.com/ . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B.ANKARA, Turkey - Canada locked up a quarter-final berth at the FIBA womens world basketball championship Wednesday with a 91-71 victory over the Czech Republic.Kim Gaucher of Mission, B.C., led Canada with 17 points and Nirra Fields of Montreal added 15 points. Canada will play Australia on Friday.Canada jumped out to an early lead against the Czechs and kept the pressure on throughout the game. Canada led 22-13 after the first quarter and 44-32 at the half before pulling away in the fourth quarter.Our speed negates their size, Canadian head coach Lisa Thomaidis said on a conference call. We really had advantages all over the floor with our speed and you could see it really was what (helped us) dominate at the offensive end tonight. Later Wednesday, France will play Brazil, Belarus will take on China and Serbia meets Cuba.Canada finished third in its group phase after posting a win over Mozambique and losses to Turkey and France. The Czechs, meanwhile, posted comfortable wins over Brazil and Japan before falling to Spain.It was an impressive bounceback performance from the Canadians afteer a tough four-point loss to France a day earlier. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes Online. Were ecstatic to get to the top eight, the last time we got there was 1994, Thomaidis said. As happy as we are with this win, were carrying on with business as usual and moving on. Weve got a tough opponent in two days and weve got to see what we can do here.These opportunities dont roll around very often. We had a great win at the perfect time but weve got to keep this thing rolling because we seem to be getting better each game.Australia, the United States, Spain and host Turkey all earned direct quarter-final berths after posting unbeaten records in the group phase. Japan, Angola, Mozambique and Korea were eliminated after going winless in pool play.The other quarter-final games were also scheduled for Friday. The semifinals were set for Saturday and the championship game was scheduled for Sunday.The Czechs reached the final of the 2010 world championship before falling to the United States. Canada finished 12th at that tournament.Canada is making its third consecutive womens world championship appearance. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  ding Kentucky to 33 per cent from the floor. The difference zhanjiao1212 0 1 4 saat önce
Son Yorum: zhanjiao1212
  orth. “I really didnt throw very many off-speed pitches. I just used the fa zhanjiao1212 0 24 17-12-2018, Saat: 06:27
  mes on a drug suspension. "Dannys got things that you cant coach. Hes got speed. Hes zhanjiao1212 0 48 10-12-2018, Saat: 06:00

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi