Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
ts. --- KNIGHTS 6 SPITFIRES 3 LONDON, Ont. — Defenceman Nikita Zadorov had two goals
New QPR manager Ian Holloway says he is feeling fresh as he prepares for his first game back at the club on Saturday afternoon. Kirby Puckett Jersey . The former Sky Sports pundit departed from Loftus Road in 2006 after five years with the club, and went on to take charge of the likes of Crystal Palace, Blackpool and Millwall.He has been a member of the English Football League expert panel after leaving The Den in March 2015, and says the time away from management has given him a new perspective ahead of his return to the Hoops.  This is exciting for me because I feel like Ive got a chance to start again and start running around with old legs but a new bit of knowledge in there, so I feel fresh. I feel like I can be worked with and trusted at a club that I trust and that is absolutely vital, he told the EFL Weekly podcast. EFL Weekly podcast Ian Holloway, Karl Darlow and Danny Higginbotham feature on this weeks EFL Weekly podcast After I left Millwall and I got speaking to Gary [Hughes, head of football at Sky Sports] and he told me about the EFL and plans for 10 in 10, it did me the world of good because I was still in and around football. To see it first hand behind everybody, I was behind the lens and it was amazing.When you cant do it anymore because your legs have gone, youve got a brain that you wish you had at the start of your career because you know everything. Football is a bit cruel because youre probably at your best time when you cant run anymore, so I want to pass that over if I can. Holloway says he wants to work with people who care about Queens Park Rangers after returning to the club as manager Yes I will be different. Anybody who has been a player of mine, my meetings will be a lot shorter. I want to say a lot more with less words and I want to guarantee that what we do will be a Premier League standard of training.First up for Holloway is the visit of Norwich this weekend at Loftus Road, who were also his final opponents as Millwall manager when the Canaries beat his then-Lions side 4-1 at The Den.They are a fantastic club. Theyve showed brilliant management by going up, coming down, going up and they have a great structure with some wonderful players, he added.  Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price But I like the look of my team. Ive met some of them already, and I watched the U23s the other day where they won 3-2 after being 2-0 down. I went to speak to them in the dressing room and I saw the glint in their eyes and if I can describe it, thats what is missing.I am a little bit anxious as well. Its been a while since I put a tracksuit on but you drop a dolphin back in the water and off it swims. Also See: I could not turn QPR down LISTEN: EFL Weekly podcast Bircham joins QPR staff Ollie: Pinch me, am I dreaming? Paul Molitor Jersey . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt. Rod Carew Jersey . Roma has a game in hand but now second place is even at risk for the capital side as Napoli moved to within three points with the win. "The result is not always fair," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "If we play like this until the end we will win many matches. http://www.authentictwinsgear.com/twins-...no-jersey/ .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Packers by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD — New England 7-4, Green Bay 5-5-1SERIES RECORD — Tied 5-5.ERIE, Pa. - Dane Fox scored twice, including the winner, as the Erie Otters edged the visiting Saginaw Spirit 4-3 in overtime on Saturday to take Game 2 of their Ontario Hockey League first-round series. Fox, who led the OHL with 64 goals in the regular season, scored the winner 2:12 into extra time, with Connor McDavid earning his third assist of the game on the play. Andre Burakovsky and Adam Pelech also scored for the Otters, who lead the series 2-0, while Devin Williams made 22 saves for the win. Justin Sefton, Luke Cairns and Cody Payne supplied the scoring for the Spirit and Jake Paterson stopped 38-of-42 shots in defeat. --- STORM 3 WHALERS 0 GUELPH, Ont. — Justin Nichols made 30 saves and Zack Mitchell assisted on all three of his clubs goals as the Storm blanked Plymouth to go up 2-0 in their first-round matchup. Matt Finn, Nick Ebert and Brock McGinn scored for Guelph and Kerby Rychel tacked on two assists. Alex Nedeljkovic turned aside 35-of-37 shots for the Whalers, who have been outscored 8-2 through two games. Nichols has stopped a combined 49-of-51 shots in two starts. --- KNIGHTS 6 SPITFIRES 3 LONDON, Ont. — Defenceman Nikita Zadorov had two goals and two assists as the Knights built a five-goal lead en route to doubling up Windsor for a 2-0 first-round series lead. Chris Tierney scored once and set up two more for London and Max Domi, Brett Welychka and Bo Horvat added the others. Byung-Ho Park Jersey. Anthony Stolarz trned away 33-of-36 shots for the Knights. Ben Johnson, Nikita Yazkov and Brady Vail scored for the Spitfires while Alex Fotinos made 46 saves in defeat. --- GREYHOUNDS 7 ATTACK 3 SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. — Michael Bunting scored twice and Darnell Nurse chipped in with three assists as the Greyhounds evened their opening series with Owen Sound at a game apiece. Jean Dupuy, Tyler Gaudet, Sergey Tolchinksy, Bryan Moore and Andrew Fritsch also scored for Sault Ste. Marie, which dropped Game 1 in overtime 5-4 on Friday. Santino Centorame had a pair of goals for the Attack while Justin Brack added the other. Matt Murray made 15 saves for the Greyhounds. Owen Sounds Brandon Hope gave up four goals on 19 shots before giving way to Jack Flinn, who stopped 15-of-18 shots in 35 minutes of relief. --- COLTS 4 WOLVES 3 (OT) BARRIE, Ont. — Zach Hall scored twice, including 1:17 into overtime, as the Colts slipped past Sudbury to go up 2-0 in Round 1 action. Justin Scott and Jake Dotchin also scored for Barrie and Tyson Fawcett had two assists. The Wolves got goals from Ray Huether, Dominik Kahun and Mathew Campagna. Mackenzie Blackwood made 29 saves for the Colts as Sudburys Franky Palazzese kicked out 30-of-34 shots in defeat. --- Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  es. Patrick Sharp and Michal Handzus each had goals fo zhanjiao1212 0 50 16-01-2019, Saat: 05:25
Son Yorum: zhanjiao1212
  ored seven goals in his last eight Premier League appearances away from ho zhanjiao1212 0 65 09-01-2019, Saat: 05:42
  arys last game, a 4-3 overtime win at Los Angeles on Monday. He has six goals in the zhanjiao1212 2 219 28-12-2018, Saat: 11:56
Son Yorum: vause
  ed rib by scoring two goals and setting up two more as the league leaders inflicted t zhanjiao1212 0 77 28-12-2018, Saat: 06:13
  rule out adding a defenceman and/or a forward," he said zhanjiao1212 0 51 18-12-2018, Saat: 05:39

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 2 Ziyaretçi