Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
The San Francisco 49ers are back off a bye and h
eading into Week 12 of the NFL season https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Mike-Mcglinchey-Jersey , which means it’s prediction time once again! This is going to be an A.M. game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers who have had their own issues in 2018, but we can still predict through all the chaos. The predictions will include:1. The first offensive play the 49ers will run/attempt to execute,2. The first player on defense (not special teams) who will make a tackle, and3. How the team’s first touchdown will be scored (if you think one will be scored).Here are the ground rules for the predictions.Offensive Play Prediction Guidelines: Try to be as specific as you can on what you think the 49ers’ first offensive play will be. Don’t just say “pass play” or “run play”. Instead, say “Mullens throws a slant route to Gar莽on for 7 yards” or “Alfred Morris runs right side and picks up three yards.” You can also predict incompletions, interceptions, fumbles, touchdowns, and even a safety if you really think that will happen on the first offensive play!Defensive Tackle Prediction Guidelines: Predicting the first defensive play is much more obscure, so this one is a simpler category -- project who you think will make the team’s first tackle that does not come on special teams or a returned interception/fumble.First Touchdown Against Tampa Bay: If you do not think the 49ers will score a touchdown, then say “no touchdowns” as your answer. Otherwise, predict how you think the 49ers’ first offensive touchdown will be scored, along with the person(s) who will score. You can predict it to be on offense Jimmie Ward Jersey , defense, or special teams. If you predict a passing touchdown, name both the quarterback and the receiver.Here is the template you can copy+paste for your comments:First Offensive Play: First Defensive Tackle: First Touchdown:Here are my predictions.First Offensive Play: Matt Breida outside zone run-around for eight yardsFirst Defensive Tackle: DeForest Buckner of Peyton BarberFirst Touchdown:Nick Mullens QB sneak on 1-yard line I play fantasy football. If you’ve seen my Twitter, you know I get caught up in the moment when the games are going. That said, there’s a certain degree of respect to have when playing fantasy football. On my end, most of my fantasy posts are meant to be nothing more than a joke, meant to gain cheap laughs at how absurd everything can get. If you find yourself getting legitimate anger at a player costing you money or rooting for a devastating injury to an opposing player, you might want to rethink your priorities. 49ers tight end George Kittle has felt the brunt of it. In fantasy-land, Kittle was seen as a middle of the pack option to start the season — boom or bust, really. But as the season went on, he’s become the third or fourth best tight end in the league, and 2018 has not been kind to tight ends as far as fantasy concerned. He was on Ian Rapoport’s podcast this week to talk about this and his love of wrestling, but what is both awful and hilarious at the same time is what some fantasy owners have done to him. No Dwight Clark Color Rush Jersey , not the teams that own him, the teams that have to play against him: I have Kittle on my team (the undisputed champions as of last Monday, El Pato’s Birds and Bees). I also have Travis Kelce (arguably the best tight end in 2018). So Kittle was relegated to trade-bait (I almost pulled the trigger on a trade for Le’Veon Bell, thank God I didn’t) or a flex play. As the season went on and Kittle’s points accumulated, I felt stupid for not putting Kittle in the flex spot, and I didn’t feel more stupid than against the Broncos where he had his coming out party. Yes, I benched Kittle for a game he got 210 yards and a touchdown. I still won, but that week was causing heart attacks as I won by a meager four points. Had Kittle been in there, I could have popped open the champagne for the playoffs by the second quarter. Now, I was crying because he was on my bench, think of what owners were like when Kittle breaks out and demolishes them. His single performance could have won it for a team that had a roster of underachievers. Regardless, sending him a Venmo request seems like really crossing the line.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  San Francisco 49ers quarterback C.J. Beathard huangjian123 3 247 08-02-2019, Saat: 00:02
Son Yorum: vause
  art. I felt bad, but I can take care of this and be back zhanjiao1212 3 227 07-02-2019, Saat: 23:13
Son Yorum: vause
  fifth, this time after Perez started the inning with a double. Greinke fought back t zhanjiao1212 0 56 13-01-2019, Saat: 06:01
Son Yorum: zhanjiao1212
  Minnesota Vikings Defeat the San Francisco 49ers 24-16 huangjian123 0 99 13-12-2018, Saat: 10:26
Son Yorum: huangjian123
  and we’re back again with the Interview with the Enemy series. huangjian123 0 82 07-12-2018, Saat: 08:38
Son Yorum: huangjian123

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi