Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
Gerald McCoy Jersey
Favorite Buccaneers jersey of all-time. With the theme being “Jersey week” here at SB Nation Gerald McCoy Jersey , I figured I would pick my favorite Buccaneers jersey of all time. In other words, if I had to buy one jersey throughout the team’s history, this would be the one I’d get. Personally, I’m not a big fan of the current jerseys. I don’t know why, but they just don’t do it for me, I almost feel like there is just too much going on. On a side not, the color rush jerseys are awesome, but the team only wore them on Thursday night games. This year, teams have the option to wear them when they want. If it was my choice, they would be the pick every Sunday. Anyway, back to my “must buy” jersey.I currently own four Buccaneer jerseys. The two “road” jerseys I own are Kwon Alexander and Lavonte David. The two “home” jerseys I own are Jameis Winston and Mike Evans. I know I stated before that I’m not a huge fan of the jerseys, but I do wear them all the time because I try and support the team the best I can. My favorite Buccaneers jersey of all time is the ones they sported during the Super Bowl in 2003. I think those are my favorites because of the memories not only that game brought, but that season brought as well. Those jerseys were worn when the franchise was extremely successful and Raymond James Stadium was one of the most feared places in the NFL. It just brings back good memories and it’s something not only myself, but this entire fanbase needs. So http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/auth...non-jersey , you know the jersey, but you don’t know the player. The player I would chose for the back of the jersey would be Ronde Barber. Barber was my favorite Buccaneer growing up and we all remember the impact he had during the Super Bowl run. That pick six is still playing over in many Buccaneers fans heads and we as a fan base, can only hope another one of those glorious moments are on the horizon. Photo by Brian Bahr/Getty ImagesLet me know what your choice would be, Bucs fans! I’m going to make a tally of the most popular choices and let all the readers know who the favorite was! If there’s one area of focus for new head coach Bruce Arians and general manager Jason Licht on offense this off-season, it’s improving the offensive line. There was some talent at this years Shrine Game and per the usual, some small school talent at that. Last years Shrine Game produced a familiar face for Buccaneer fans in Justin Watson who shined at least years week of practice and game enough to warrant an invite to the Senior Bowl and eventual drafting by the Buccaneers. This time around it’s another small school player who shined his way into a Senior Bowl invite as Olisaemeka Udoh had himself a productive week. We’ll take a quick look at the big offensive lineman who showcased his versatility in practice and during the game. Olisaemeka Udoh measured out to 6’5” and 328 lbs with 35 3/4” arm length. Udoh showed solid movement skills for a man his size and displayed plenty of power for the position during the drills. The Draft Network’s Joe Marino posted the clip below of Udoh in one on one’s and had a small snippet in his write up here on what his thoughts are on Udoh. Udoh saw action in the East West Shrine Game at both right tackle and right guard. Udoh displayed good awareness and mirror skills in the game as part of a group that struggled to protect for the East Quarterbacks in this game as a whole. Below you will see Udoh put his awareness on display as he maintains his position inside at guard and provides help to the right tackle as the defender proceeds to beat his man. The Buccaneers could certainly use some mold-able talent along the offensive line and Udoh provides exactly that, a player to be molded and given Bruce Arians affinity for providing a proving ground for young players in practice, Tampa Bay and Udoh are a very compatible match in this upcoming draft. The East staff gave Udoh the opportunity to display his versatility with in game action at guard (as shown above) and tackle, shown below. At tackle, Udoh showed the ability to absorb contact and move laterally and maintain his hand positioning to control the defender. Below you will see Udoh do exactly this. For a team like Tampa Bay that wants to win now and a coach in Bruce Arians that doesn’t believe in rebuilding... but instead reloading, a player like Olisaemeka Udoh can provide big upside in the long run as a low cost investment in the upcoming 2019 NFL Draft. With another big week and game ahead of him at the Senior Bowl, it will be interesting to see how Udoh handles another level of competition after making a name for himself at the Shrine Game.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.yankeesshoponline.com/derek-jeter-jersey.html]Derek J zhanjiao1212 0 40 08-07-2019, Saat: 06:23
Son Yorum: zhanjiao1212
  CHARLOTTE, N. [url=http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Landon-Collins-Jersey/ zhanjiao1212 0 42 08-07-2019, Saat: 06:12
  KINGSTON, Ont. [url=http://www.steelerspronfl.com/Youth-Jack-Lambert-Elite-Jersey/]Ja zhanjiao1212 0 48 04-07-2019, Saat: 09:37
  r-oold Snider, "is doing well and continues to be working. Javorius Allen Jersey. He zhanjiao1212 5 743 30-06-2019, Saat: 09:04
Son Yorum: vause
  as the Red Sox begin a 10-game road trip. Zack Kassian Jersey . Kuper, a fifth-ro zhanjiao1212 5 827 30-06-2019, Saat: 02:59
Son Yorum: vause

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi